Cub Day Camp
Cub Day camp is an excellent way for your cubs to enjoy the company of cubs around your district while having fun, advancing on their Cub Scout trail, and learning and experiencing new things!
Fun and adventure with a purpose
For Webelos, Cubs, and Tigers. These programs include games, crafts, sports, education and advancement, and provide a memorable outdoor summer experience.
Staffed with volunteer leaders, sessions are being offered throughout the summer; locations vary.
2017 dates are as follows:
- Bill Hart Session 1: July 6-10-, Session 2: July 13-17 – Register Here!
- Bill Hart Family Overnight: July 10-11 – Register Here!
- Crescent Bay, Camp Josepho: June 15-19, June 22-26 – Register Here!
- Antelope Valley: June 15-19 – Register Here!
- Las Colinas: July 13-17 – Register Here!
- Scoutreach (open only to youth registered in Scoutreach units): June 22-26 – Registration Here!
- Balboa Oaks & Cahuenga: June 22-26 – Register Here!
Cub Day Camp Forms
- Patch Contest Flyer
- Medical Form – Annual Health and Medical Record Form is Required for All Campers (Youth& Adult).
- Cub Firearms Consent [PDF, 212KB] – Firearms Consent Form, Optional, but required for participation in shooting sports programs.
- Cub Camper PickUp_Authorization [PDF, 30KB] – Child Pick-Up Authorization Form. Optional, but required if a camper will be picked up by a person who is not the parent/guardian.
- Campership Application Families with a significant need may be approved for up to half of the camp fee.