Western Los Angeles County Council (WLACC) is made up of six districts serving the north and west regions of Los Angeles County.
- Antelope Valley (serving from Edwards Air force Base to Santa Clarita Valley border)
- Balboa Oaks (serving the central area of the San Fernando Valley, west of Sepulveda Boulevard and east of Corbin Avenue)
- Bill Hart (serving all of the Santa Clarita Valley)
- Cahuenga (serving the eastern area of the San Fernando Valley, west of the city of Burbank to Sepulveda Boulevard)
- Crescent Bay (serving from Mulholland Drive south to Playa Del Rey and Culver City, and from Ventura County line to Beverly Hills.)
- Las Colinas (serving communities of the San Fernando Valley, west of Corbin to the Ventura County line at Westlake Village.)