Western Los Angeles County Council (WLACC) is made up of six districts serving the north and west regions of Los Angeles County.
- Antelope Valley (serving from Edwards Air force Base to Santa Clarita Valley border)
- Bill Hart (serving all of the Santa Clarita Valley)
- Campo De Cahuenga (serving the eastern area of the San Fernando Valley, from Balboa Boulevard to the Burbank border))
- Crescent Bay (serving from Mulholland Drive south to Playa Del Rey and Culver City, and from Ventura County line to Beverly Hills.)
- Reyes Adobe (serving the western area of the San Fernando Valley, west of Balboa Boulevard, north of Mulholland to the Ventura County line)